COVID-19 presented a plethora a challenges for attorneys just like you. Take advantage of the LWP COVID-19 Essentials package for free. Elements include 3 on demand webinars and an invitation to join LWP daily noon calls where LWP members & non-members share and discuss challenges and positives that they are facing in their law firm.
- One Hour Webinar on Running an Efficient, Proficient, and Profitable Firm During the Pandemic
- One Hour webinar on Marketing Your Firm During the Pandemic
- One Hour webinar on Medicaid Planning Opportunities During the Crisis
- Daily ‘Check-Ins” at Noon EST.
Running an Efficient, Proficient, and Profitable Firm During the Pandemic
David Zumpano, Esq.
In this video, Lawyers with Purpose Founder, Dave Zumpano, will show you:
- How to run your firm virtually
- How to utilize technology to maintain workshops and client meetings
- How to ensure your client pipeline remains full if the pandemic leads to a recession
- What we can learn from the events of 2008 and what needs to be done differently today
- How to ensure your office is a safe environment for your team and your clients, alike
Marketing Your Firm
During the Pandemic
This is not the time to abandon your marketing efforts. In this video, marketing strategist, Lisa Roser, will teach you:
- How to use your website and other tools to host virtual workshops and client meetings for people who want to plan but won’t leave home during the pandemic
- How to communicate to prospective clients that the pandemic exemplifies why families need to plan ASAP
- How to reassure prospects and clients that your office is a safe place to meet with you in person
Medicaid Planning Opportunities
During the Crisis
David Zumpano, Esq.
In this video, Founder of the Medicaid Practice Industry, Dave Zumpano, will teach you:
- How to use Dave’s Medicaid Freeze strategy to convince prospects and existing estate planning clients to get off the sidelines and engage you now for Medicaid preplanning
- How to implement Medicaid planning confidently into your practice within 30 days
- Why LWP’s virtual practice system—our cloud-based, ActionStep platform—makes Members’ practices immune to stay-at-home orders. You and your team can operate efficiently from home
- How to use marketing to showcase your value to prospects and existing clients alike
at Noon EST
During the crisis we’re offering online, roundtable “Check-ins” every day at noon EST.
You can ask questions about anything you wish and get answers LIVE from the LWP team and LWP Members.